Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let me know if you need any help with that and if you would like to purchase a book like this. Will guide you how to do it and where you can find that book.

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
I think you posted this in the wrong forum. This forum is supposed to be talking about Kindles - not books for Kindles. There are other forums for posting books or talking about books.

If you are the author and want to post a link to your free book, then try the following forum:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you posted this in the wrong forum. This forum is supposed to be talking about Kindles - not books for Kindles. There are other forums for posting books or talking about books.

If you are the author and want to post a link to your free book, then try the following forum:

Hello, this is my very first time using this site. I’m so sorry, I’m still playing my way through it to know how to use it. Thank you for letting me know. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, this is my very first time using this site. I’m so sorry, I’m still playing my way through it to know how to use it. Thank you for letting me know. Appreciate it!
It is not a free book. Which link/url do I use to post my work which is not free? Is there a chat for that please? Thank you 😊

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
Hi, It looks like one of the mods already moved your post to The Book Bazaar but forgot to remove it from the Let's Talk Kindle forum. I am not an author so I am not sure but I think The Book Bazaar is where you want to post any non-free book links as an author.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts