Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will finally be presenting my mom with her very own KINDLE!
I have been so excited, it's been hard to keep it a secret from her.

I have it all ready to go for her added to my account. It's skinned with Pink Tranquility, in an Amazon cover, with a Spring Flowers Borsa Bella bag. 

She has been undergoing chemo for the past month ( for the 4th time!) and this will make it easier for her to carry thing to read for her appointments.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Too excited to wait until Mothers Day???  Hope your Mom gets better soon...
jp

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
That's an extraordinarily thoughtful and loving gift. I'm sure she'll love it and the enjoyment it affords her.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sending my wishes for your mom to get well soon.  The kindle package sounds absolutely beautiful.  I'm sure she will love it!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
what a great gift - she is going to love it!

You are so much better at keeping secrets of gifts than I am - even if I buy it 6 months ahead I have to give it to the recipient right away or it will make me crazy - I will be saying to hubby "don't you want your present don't you don't you" and his stock reply is "no I can wait" arrrgghhhhhh

·
Registered
27 Posts
What a wonderful child you are!  I know your mum will love it and hopefully it will take some of the dread out of the chemo....happy reading and a hopeful remission for your mum!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Great gift.  My mom absolutely loves hers.  My thoughts and prayers for your mom and you during this time.
deb

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
She will love it. It will be perfect for her while going such a tough time. My children bought mine and it was the best present they ever gave me.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Googlegirl - your mom's got a great daughter! We all know she will love this - but she loves you more.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Cool, that's so nice of you.  ::)

·
Registered
534 Posts
bookfiend said:
Dont forget to give her this website.
LOL!

I'm so excited for you! I can't keep a secret, so you are amazing to have ordered all that stuff for her before even giving her the kindle. You'll have to come back and tell us how it went!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift from a loving daughter!  Praying for your Mom's health.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts