Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Yayyyy! I was beginning to wonder if anyone would start posting!!! Gertie, we want our stuff!

Gertie...Gertie....Gertie...GERTIE...GERTIE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
And what is the day after today?? TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The adventure begins...........

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Yayyyy! I was beginning to wonder if anyone would start posting!!! Gertie, we want our stuff!

Gertie...Gertie....Gertie...GERTIE...GERTIE!!!!!
Awww, you woke me up. Okay, give me ten minutes.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gertie -- I posted an Outlander kickoff question on the other thread and maybe should have put it here.  Sorry.  Would you please move it if I posted in the wrong place?  What a doofus I am.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Sherlock--

If we were doing questions yet, the other thread would probably have been the right place!  But as Gertie said, we're not actually doing the discussion yet, we're giving people a chance to read the book (liked your question though!)

It's TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Betsy

·
Registered
874 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sherlock--

If we were doing questions yet, the other thread would probably have been the right place! But as Gertie said, we're not actually doing the discussion yet, we're giving people a chance to read the book (liked your question though!)

It's TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Betsy
So wait, we aren't discussing yet? When are we? I already in the middle or so of chapter 6 thinking that we had to have chapters 1-5 read by today. Geez. BTW, does anyone know at which point the plot thickens? I'm still kinda waiting for the "fun stuff". ;D

Tris

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Tris said:
So wait, we aren't discussing yet? When are we? I already in the middle or so of chapter 6 thinking that we had to have chapters 1-5 read by today. Geez. BTW, does anyone know at which point the plot thickens? I'm still kinda waiting for the "fun stuff". ;D

Tris
We're reading the first five chapters this week and the discussion starts on Monday, 1/5, after I post the discussion questions.

Go to the Kindleboards Book Klub Kickoff - Outlander thread and read the first post. Then let us know if you'll be joining the discussion.

The plot thickens for different people at different times, and I wouldn't presume to tell you when.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.