Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Oh thanks for the giggles;

I don't know which was better; The "Snopes" article or the "After-The-Rapture pet care".

I plan to post on the "Good Night" Thread tomorrow.......BUT, not paying my bills until Monday....just in case ! Ha!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hee hee!! I think the "after the Rapture" pet care is better because it's real. I understand there are no refunds. :) The Snopes story is funny but not true.

There has also been a rumor around forever that airlines won't pair Christian pilots and co-pilots in case of Rapture, which would leave the plane unmanned. So, they supposedly pair a Christian with a non-Christian. The theory is if the Rapture occurs, the non-Christian takes over the plane's controls. Of course, that says nothing about Air Traffic Control or other planes in the air trying to avoid crashing into each other. Imagine a 30 plane pile-up 30,000 feet above the ground! LOL

This is too funny.

/giggity. ;)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Do I think Rapture is coming tomorrow? Nope. I have my own beliefs based on my own study. I'll leave it to that since religion is always a hot topic. I did find a funny pic though:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Didn't even know about this until my brother sent me an email today which listed things people would do on their last day:

Things people said they would do if the world ends tomorrow:

I would go to a really fancy museum and touch everything
I'd buy the most expensive bottle of scotch I could get my hands on (like $1,000) and drink it. Oh, and I'd buy a cigar to go with it
Feel the emotions of exposing myself on public transportation
Punch my boss
Finally tell all those kids with the saggy pants to pull their pants up
Bust dogs out of the shelter and gorillas out of the zoo
Eat pies and cheese and stuff
I'd have my girlfriend come over and just lay in bed with me wearing our finest formalwear like the elderly couple in Titanic
Buy expensive crystal wine glasses and smash them against a wall

First thing I thought of, is oh no, I won't get to read all those books on my TBR list. I guess I would just sit and look at my grandchildren:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just read your blog and I have too say....OMG!!!! That was hilarious!!! I have been soooo not feeling good the last couple of days and that "snopes" story was the best!!!!
I know I am all ready on the no fly list but I am going to have to try your books!

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
OMG! That flow chart ROCKS!  ;D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Apparently the Spanish government forgot to tell us about this! Just as well I checked. I's sure we're on the 'no fly' list so will plan on a good breakfast then a game of golf. We can watch it happen from the 19th hole, hopefully the bar staff will still be around, but we can always pour for ourselves and then we can finish of all the tapas. They have really good tapas there.
So much appreciate you all letting me know! Phew!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
susan67 said:
I just read your blog and I have too say....OMG!!!! That was hilarious!!! I have been soooo not feeling good the last couple of days and that "snopes" story was the best!!!!
I know I am all ready on the no fly list but I am going to have to try your books!
Thanks! I couldn't help it. This Raputre business has gone beyond ridiculous. I loved the Snopes story, too. Snopes is such a great site. And thank you for trying my books. I hope you like them.

Hey, remember when the dinosaurs mysteriously disappeared almost overnight? Do you think it might have been ... wait for it ... the Veloci-Rapture? Bah dum bum!! :p

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Love your CRS Info/Notice Phil.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts