Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else with a newly arrived K2 suffering from over-excitement? I keep trying to read my samples and getting distracted! I'm reading, and suddenly I think "Ooooh, it's so pretty....wait...where was I?"  :eek:

And I keep showing it to people! So far I've shown it to four people!  :eek:

I've decided my K2 is a he and I've decided to call him Dexter (after the HBO character/show). I looooove my Kindle!  ;D

Only con: it's almost TOO thin to hold. But that problem will be solved once my Oberon arrives.

I'm so ADD today!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm with you.  I'm going to go thru the User Guide and try out everything

·
Registered
493 Posts
VMars said:
Is anyone else with a newly arrived K2 suffering from over-excitement? I keep trying to read my samples and getting distracted! I'm reading, and suddenly I think "Ooooh, it's so pretty....wait...where was I?"
LOL VM, "...I-Its..SHINY!!"

I've decided my K2 is a he and I've decided to call him Dexter (after the HBO character/show). I looooove my Kindle! ;D
Excellent choice! (Vaquero) Everyone should choose (Vaquero) something imaginative (Vaquero) and personal (Vaquero) to themselves. ;D

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
LOL totally know what you mean! My poor DH just gave me a lecture about how "you've been driving me crazy all day having me run out to look for it, and fretting over it being shipped yesterday and now your not even USING it??!? I think I may cry!"

I'm so excited that I want to hear what others have to say and enjoy celebrating with people!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Encender Vaquero said:
LOL VM, "...I-Its..SHINY!!"

Excellent choice! (Vaquero) Everyone should choose (Vaquero) something imaginative (Vaquero) and personal (Vaquero) to themselves. ;D
LOL! Well, perhaps I will have to bestow a middle name on my Kindle. Hmm. Vaquero? ;)

And yes! I almost put shiny instead of pretty, but I couldn't focus long enough to edit my post. :D ADD I tell you!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mine was delivered at home today at 3pm CST.  However, I'm out of town and won't meet it until Friday evening.  Yet, I've already sold a colleague on buying one for his wife's birthday next month.  Another colleague is wavering.  I've yet to touch mine.  ;D

·
Registered
493 Posts
VMars said:
LOL! Well, perhaps I will have to bestow a middle name on my Kindle. Hmm. Vaquero? ;)
Whaa?!? ...I-I-I'm just so flabergasted I don't know what to say!! --this is just so unexpected, but, yeah, I hardly think I deserve it, but uh, yeah sure--go ahead I guess, if ya insist ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts