Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm new to the boards here, but I wanted to say that I published a short book on the Kindle. Titled, "Too Much Free Time," it's a short collection of--hopefully--humorous stories, conversations, fairy tales, and more. It does, it should be noted, contain vulgar and--probably-- offensive material, often times presented in "cute" and "irreverent" ways. If you like South Park and its humor, you might want to check it out. Best of all, it's only $1.19!

Here's the link to Amazon.

If anyone does decide to check it out: Please let me know what you think of it.

WARNING: This book contains subject matter that most decent people may find offensive and appalling. In fact, something on every page--or maybe every other page--is, I'm sure, bound to offend someone. So consider yourself warned. But, hey, if you have a sick sense of humor, feel free to check it out.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome to Kindleboards!

Thanks for letting us know about your book.  "Too Much Free Time"  sounds like the unofficial motto for Kindleboards, LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
690 Posts
Just bought a copy.  Judging by your description here and the description on Amazon, this sounds like it will be right down my alley.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Betsy the Quilter said:
Welcome to Kindleboards!

Thanks for letting us know about your book. "Too Much Free Time" sounds like the unofficial motto for Kindleboards, LOL!
Yeah. lol. That's the story of my life. Every time I think of something odd, or write a silly story, someone says to me, 'You have too much time on your hands.'

Also:

Thanks ogie287 and JimJ! I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thumper said:
I'm just immature enough to love South Park. ;) I just bought it and can't wait to read it.
Thanks! I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think of it when you get around to reading it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounds funny! I will check it out. Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! This board seems pretty sweet; I'm sure I'll be around for a while now. :D

Thank you also, I should say, for purchasing my book!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'll have to check this one out cause I love South Park.... along with Family Guy!! My type of stuff!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I sampled this book........purchased this book.............and returned it withing 24 hours! AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. South Park Humor is funny and I enjoy it......
however when a child performs a sexual act on his mother, and his mother in turn kills both the child and the father in the first 2 chapters
.......I'm done. Absolutely appalling subject matter.........and I can handle pretty gross books and rarely get offended by anything. -5 stars out of 5.......DO NOT BUY :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pomlover2586 said:
I sampled this book........purchased this book.............and returned it withing 24 hours! AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. South Park Humor is funny and I enjoy it......
however when a child performs a sexual act on his mother, and his mother in turn kills both the child and the father in the first 2 chapters
.......I'm done. Absolutely appalling subject matter.........and I can handle pretty gross books and rarely get offended by anything. -5 stars out of 5.......DO NOT BUY :(
Well, it's not for everybody.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts