Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm quite sure Kindle aficionados might agree... owning a Kindle is way more important than any far away vacation could possibly be. Plus it lasts longer. So, I opted out of flying and transfered all those frequent flyer miles to an Amazon gift certificate. The Kindle is flying my way with an ETA tomorrow. I'll be the one, box opener in hand, waiting at the front door all day, looking for the big brown truck.  Will I sleep tonight? Doubtful.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congrats! Wow, did you buy your kindle with just points? Cool.  :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Hmmmm. . . .I have some miles I'm pretty sure I'll never use. . . .perhaps I should see what I can turn them into. . . . .
how about books? ;D

·
Registered
921 Posts
mzbull said:
I'm quite sure Kindle aficionados might agree... owning a Kindle is way more important than any far away vacation could possibly be. Plus it lasts longer. So, I opted out of flying and transfered all those frequent flyer miles to an Amazon gift certificate. The Kindle is flying my way with an ETA tomorrow. I'll be the one, box opener in hand, waiting at the front door all day, looking for the big brown truck. Will I sleep tonight? Doubtful.
I can remember waiting for that big brown truck back in February. I was not a patient person and it couldn't get here fast enough. I do fly a lot, so I'm always waiting on my frequent flyer miles and finding ways to get more miles (I get a lot of miles by dining out and using my cards that are registered). I've not regretted getting the Kindle and have found it to be a great purchase for me (just like my Ipod). I do admit I've spent an unbelievable amount on accessories (covers, cover for my cover, skin, etc.) than I should have or needed to, but I've enjoyed having the stuff that I have bought for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts