Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else tried the new Trendy Digital ad at the top of the board page? All I get when I click it is an error message saying I am forbidden to use it.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Same here.  I PMd Harvey about it.
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
Leslie said:
Which is a candidate for the grammar pet peeves thread:

Details:

* Designed specifically for Amazon Kindle ( work for both K1 and K2)
* You can operate the keeppad and navigation button of your Kindle right through the case.
* tested submersible to 12 feet (4 meters).
* The UV-stabilized material won't be broken down or discolored by sunlight.
* WaterGuard protects against water, dust, dirt, sand and frost
* Wear around neck or shoulder with adjustable strap
* Ultra light weight - 2.8 ounces

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
I must have a faulty model...  mine doesn't have a "keeppad".

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They must not want money from me, I still get the error message.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Still an error message for me as well.
deb

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I have let them know; not sure what is up. The ad is working for me, but I've had a few reports from people who find they are getting an error message after clicking the ad.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I WAS just getting ready to post this as well since a few of the ad items caught my eye and yes having the same issue and can't find the website when I google it only a waterproof bag comes up. 

Harvey here is my message

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /adman/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.trendydigital.com Port 80

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I had the same problem when I googled, only the waterproof bag.  The banner along the top shows some different products that are not found on Amazon.  I would like to see them.
deb

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for pointing out the error.
I have communicated that to our IT support and a fix has been applied.
Hope that take care of this.

kevin2088
TrendyDigital

·
Registered
61 Posts
drenee said:
I had the same problem when I googled, only the waterproof bag. The banner along the top shows some different products that are not found on Amazon. I would like to see them.
deb
On a second note, if you go to www.trendydigital.com directly, you can always see the different products listed in the site.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I did look at them but it wouldnt take my Paypal account while we were having issues.. they did get back to me so THANKS TO ALL OF YOU (STOP WITH THE BANNER ADS!! ) I did place an order for two items, they were fast with a response too..was suprised considering it was sunday!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts