Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed TrendyDigital has a couple new sleeve cases for the kindle 2. Look pretty neat. I read the kindle out of the case half the time so something like this I would probably like. What I use now is not really protective enough and this looks protective and stylish. Looked at the Octo sleeves with a croc design but I don't whant to pay $90 for a sleeve.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I was not aware of these. Thanks for posting the pics!

I like the randomness of the croc pattern.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Thanks for posting this...I ordered the red one...I had been looking for a leather sleeve that has a closure on the top and I really like the shiny look of it (kind of a combo of the patent of the cole haan and the leather of the octo)...I appreciate this very much  :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Got mine today--review posted here: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,9314.0.html

I like it a lot so far; I'm about to throw it into my purse & run a few errands, so we'll see how it fares on its first "road test". :D

Real life pics a little later today as I can't find the blankety-blank-blank card reader......

·
Registered
290 Posts
I can't be the only one that saw the thread title and thought of these crocs, can I?

I was expecting bright silicone cases for the Kindle.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
tlrowley said:
I can't be the only one that saw the thread title and thought of these crocs, can I?

HAHA I thought the same thing at first.

But I do like the look of that case

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
tlrowley said:

LOL--visualizing "croc" Kindle covers....I'm almost surprised we haven't seen such a thing yet!

I finally found the card reader & uploaded a few images to the review of this sleeve. Here's one that didn't make it into the review & one that did:

The one to the left is the closest representation of the color that I got while being a little lazy about photo editing. :) The one to the right gives you a better view of the detail.

Having used it for a day now, I'm really starting to like this sleeve quite a bit; it really works well with the K2's slim form factor. It's so much lighter than carring the K2 in a cover and unlike carrying it "nekkid", I don't feel like I'm risking a major calamity every time I pick it up.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Nice and luxurious looking, very professional

1 - 13 of 13 Posts