Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True Blook season 1 come out on DVD May 19th.
Anyone buying???  I'm dropping a BIG hint to my DDs cause my b-day is @ the end of the month.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Probably going to get it -- just don't know whether or not  to go Blu-ray. It's a long story.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sure did........... loved each episode..... waiting for season 2 to come out, it is on pre-order.

;D  Brian

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have been watching these as they aired, so I'll wait till the series is finsihed and then buy a complete Blu-ray set.  :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Picked up season 1 on Blu-ray on the week of release. 

The only problem I had with the series was pacing myself to stretch out the season for at least a little while.  Solid performances, interesting characterizations, and the show's own mythology all made for an extremely entertaining viewing experience.  (I'm no prude, but I was a bit surprised by the graphic nature of the show in the early episodes.)

My favorite character was probably Tara. (I generally enjoy profane characters and she fits the bill.)

- Walter.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
brianm said:
Sure did........... loved each episode..... waiting for season 2 to come out, it is on pre-order.

;D Brian
Well season 2 just started airing - right? So will it be next May before that one is released?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Havent seen this yet

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I am going to get it through Netflix,and then decide if I wish to purchase it or not.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've finished all the sookie stackhouse
books, I enjoyed TRUEBLOOD first season
(watched them ON DEMAND straight through)
now watching season 2 as it airs.  Really
great series--- I like the books better;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I couldn't get into the books for some reason -- might give them a go at another time.  Or I might just watch the DVD instead and see if I like that better. 

1 - 13 of 13 Posts