Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oh nice, $14 was a bit  much for a kindle book. Or at least for me it was too much.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounds interesting. DLed a sample :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Anybody read this and can review here?  I've got it on my wishlist and have read the Amazon reviews, but would like a KB member review.  :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
gwen10 said:
Anybody read this and can review here? I've got it on my wishlist and have read the Amazon reviews, but would like a KB member review. :)
I also have it on my Save for Later list, but can't decide between this and Barbara Delinksy's While My Sister Sleeps. If anyone can tip me one way or the other, I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
737 Posts
KindleGirl said:
I've been checking it every day and this morning I finally saw that it dropped.
FYI

Here is a site that will do the tracking for you and email you when the price drops.

www.shoppingnotes.com

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kindle Convert said:
I also have it on my Save for Later list, but can't decide between this and Barbara Delinksy's While My Sister Sleeps. If anyone can tip me one way or the other, I'd appreciate it!
I haven't read it yet but it is on my list also. Funny thing is, I went in to buy it and saw the Barbara Delinsky book and read the reviews on that. It got better reviews so I ended up buying it instead for now. I will still probably buy True Colors later. I have loved all of her other books so this will probably be the same. I'm just hoping that it stays at $9.99 for a while.

·
Registered
234 Posts
KindleGirl said:
I haven't read it yet but it is on my list also. Funny thing is, I went in to buy it and saw the Barbara Delinsky book and read the reviews on that. It got better reviews so I ended up buying it instead for now. I will still probably buy True Colors later. I have loved all of her other books so this will probably be the same. I'm just hoping that it stays at $9.99 for a while.
I know...I saw the same thing and was surprised! In the meantime, I had to take my daughter to Target to pickup some things for school and saw this, and downloaded it. New author and it looks good too!shelter me by juliette day

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Kindle Convert said:
I know...I saw the same thing and was surprised! In the meantime, I had to take my daughter to Target to pickup some things for school and saw this, and downloaded it. New author and it looks good too!shelter me by juliette day
$1.20 difference between E-version and book. But then again, shipping costs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts