Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say it was one of my greatest concerts ever, but it was certainly one of the best "shows" I've ever had the privilege to see.

It was basically presented in two parts: Act One was a loose storyline involving a wandering angel. The music incorporated 90% of the wonderful album Christmas Eve and Other Stories, weaving together the wildly disparate songs into a tenuous but pleasing whole. Act Two was sheer spectacle.

My hands are still so numb and swollen from clapping that I can barely type, and my voice is essentially gone for the next couple of days.

GREAT SHOW!

·
Registered
224 Posts
love TSO sent my mom an sisters to see them for christmas last year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elijsha said:
love TSO sent my mom an sisters to see them for christmas last year.
We passed over seeing Mannheim Steamroller a couple of weeks ago to afford the TSO tickets. It was the right decision.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jmiked said:
I sure wish people would use actual names for things they refer to instead of obscure initials when posting, so that we don't have to ask what the heck is being talked about.

Mike
Sorry, Mike. I didn't think those initials were that obscure. Kinda like "LuckyRainbow."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The only album I own is Christmas Eve and Other Stories. Turned out to be the important one to be familiar with to fully appreciate last night's concert. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
MP3 from the newest album, according to the TSO website. Downloadable for only .79 cents.

Betsy
I'm a bit confused after reading that on the site, as I thought The Lost Christmas Eve was the latest album. ???

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
The name of the new album is Night Castle. It is not yet released. They had given away the first release - Nigt Enchanted - from this new album a month or so ago. I have all of their albums, been listening to them since the early 90s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.