Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day! So that's the day for eating chocolate ice cream. Other flavors will be honored next month.... July is National Ice Cream Month.

Naturally nobody should breath a word about this to Scarlet, too much excitement could be bad for her!

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Despite my well -deserved reputation for whimsy, the stuff about Ice Cream Day and Month are serious and on the level.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
874 Posts
This is awesome!:)  I remember that during July, we had the "dairy council" or "national dairy association" provided the entire Hill (aka. Capital Hill in DC) staff/members a large ice cream social to celebrate.  EVERYONE would come out and make their own sundaes and just pig out.  Sure there was a LONG line and a huge mess, but it was so much fun!  The problem was held outside and with the DC heat and humidity, the ice cream would melt SO fast by the time some where ready to eat, it wasn't a sundae anymore.  Just a large creamy puddle with bits in it.

Tris

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
geoffthomas said:
I have some Eddys Chocolate Fudge Brownie......I am all set.
Oooohhh... yum! That one even rivals the Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. So tempted to go get some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts