Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day I hurry to my computer and anxiously await the news....that my Oberon cover has shipped.  And everyday since I placed the order (on 5/7) my account still tells me the order is pending. ugh!!!!! I can't wait to have the cover in my hands! I also ordered my borsa bella travel bag (i heart spirograph) on the same day and it arrived yesterday. (its so cute by the way! I'll have to post a pic)

Does anyone know about how long it takes for my order to ship? I can't wait to see my Pj in its new cover! (this is my first oberon cover!)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Mine took exactly a week...If I remember correctly, I don't think they update the shipping date etc.  I'll bet you get it by May 14. 

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
IIRC on one of my Oberon orders I received it while the status still said "pending".  I ordered both of mine before the end of 2008 and got them both in less than a week.  You should get it soon!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess what I just found while checking my email? An email from Oberon saying that my order has been completed and was shipped! YAY!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
melissaj323 said:
Guess what I just found while checking my email? An email from Oberon saying that my order has been completed and was shipped! YAY!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WAHOO!!! You won't be disappointed!! Every single day, I look at my Oberon cover and think how totally awesome and beautiful it is. Keep us posted!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sweet! Let us know when you get that item. Woot!!  8)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! My cover arrived today! Its gorgeous! To see pictures check out the post "Its here! My beautiful Oberon cover!"  Off to read!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
melissaj323 said:
Thanks everyone! My cover arrived today! Its gorgeous! To see pictures check out the post "Its here! My beautiful Oberon cover!" Off to read!
Yeah! I knew you'd get it on Thursday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts