Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my book through Amazon UK is not showing a price.  All that's listed is 'Pricing Information Not Available'. 

I've allowed the price to be set based on the US$ amount for my book, and I've altered the field and set an actual British Pound price, and I still see 'Not Available' when I pull up my book through Amazon UK

Anybody else have this problem?  Any advise on what I could do?  Contacting Amazon directly seems to go into some Twilight Zone message database. 

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Try logging out of the Amazon.uk website.  If it knows you're from the U.S., the books aren't available to you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I get the same for the US site... because I'm British and I generally use the UK site. It's not Amazon being nasty to you; they're just trying to point you in the direction of home.

(In my case it does this so I can be charged VAT from Luxembourg, where all the European Amazon sites are based - if all you want to do is see the actual price amazon.co.uk or amazon.de charges (inclusive of the VAT), then by all means, log out of your amazon account and take a look)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts