Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I have a new title ready to upload to Kindle. Several times yesterday and again this morning when I selected the "Add a new title" button on the self-publishing dashboard, my screen acted like it was going to switch pages and then didn't.

If it matters, I have 10 titles already uploaded. During the past couple of days I have reuploaded 9 of the titles (after discovering and correcting a formatting error common to all of them) and two are still in the "Publishing" stage. I also have one title "In Review."

My thoughts were that I had maxed out the number of titles I was allowed, but I see others with more titles.

My second thought was that I had had too much activity in too short a period of time.

My third thought was that his might be a problem others are having and it isn't specific to me.

So, anyhow experience this problem?

And, if you solved the problem, how did you solve the problem?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I suspect this may be a problem specific to the US site. Somebody else on another forum had a similar problem just yesterday as I recall. NO problems with the UK site as I was uploading at the same time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.