Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I reveive many good reviews, and few bad ones. But the last review is different. Do you think it can be considered as unappropiate? Or not?

(1 star)
I feel Cheated

Honestly, these are the types of books with a nice cover and with a history that seems original, but unfortunately, when you finish reading it -forced, because you paid for it- it bothers you, and you feel cheated. I don´t recommend it.

I accept to receive bad reviews, but accusing me of Fraud, or to scam people... it´s not a literary review, but a personal accusation.

What do you think?

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi george, thanks for your input!

I´ve translated into english the original Spanish review. In spanish, he says: "Me siento estafado"

"Estafa" is a hard to translate word. I´ve translated with the less agresive word: cheat. But "Cheat" is much more related to "trap", or "deception". "estafa", the original word, is often used in spanish as a crime, or a law infringement. Usually used when money is involved.

"Swindle" is the first option in dicctionary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.