Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
798 Posts
Oh crushes are very odd with me. I tend to get crushes on characters rather than people.

Oh Alan Rickman might be a great deal older than me (he's my grandmother's age o_o), but there's something about that voice! And I have a thing for long hair, so the Snape wig makes it all the better. In the first movie, the speech about "silly incantations" was enough to make me a fan.

Now I'm a fan of Johnny Depp to begin with, but Jack Sparrow? I didn't even know I had a thing for pirates before this movie.

Last but not least of course is Kyo, the vocalist of Dir en grey. My favorite band since about 6 years now. He's changed dramatically since the band started back in '97 but he's still adorable, grumpy, and has an utter lack of fashion sense.

· Registered
798 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
I love japanese fashion. Its so bold at time, but that is what I like about it.
If I were 100 pounds like you must have to be to wear this kind of stuff, I'd be wearing gothic lolita clothing from Moi-même-Moitié.

(Gothic Lolita clothing, for those who've never heard the term)

(Oh and, P.S. That's a man. Mana from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois)

· Registered
798 Posts
Oh Bowie's nice too. But I've always had a thing for androgyny/crossdressing (see Mana above).

Nice Alan Rickman Leslie, but you know it's not so much his looks that I like. That voice, oh that voice!

· Registered
798 Posts
Leslie said:
He looked good in The Prestige, too, in a very different way.

You can really see his eyes there. I love his eyes, even if one of them is the way it is because of an accident...

· Registered
798 Posts
The ending of Labyrinth never made sense to me.

Needless to say, I would have agreed to be Goblin Queen pretty quickly.

· Registered
798 Posts
chobitz said:
Ok I have a crush on House. Not the actor but the character. Yes House is an ass, mean and addicted to drugs but something about him...

You and me both! I guess it's like my Snape crush, I just want to get under the skin of these nasty buggers and find out that they're actually sweet as puppy dogs underneath.

· Registered
798 Posts

Though I suppose a crush on Lucy is only unconventional if you're a straight woman or a gay man...

· Registered
798 Posts
Ville Valo is such a ham. And yes, eyeliner is like icing on a cake.

· Registered
798 Posts
The hair kills me. I'm very into visual kei though, a genre of Japanese music with a particular clothing style. The music is sort of punky, harder than pop punk but not true punk.

This is Nightmare. One of the VK bands. Lots of eyeliner in this style.
(Names from left to right) Sakito, Ni~Ya, Yomi, Ruka, Hitsugi

Oshare Kei is a branch off, where the music is bouncier and the fashion is louder.

Antique Café
(Names from left to right) Teruki, Miku, Bou & Kanon. And if you think the singer of Tokio Hotel is girly, check out Bou, yes, they're all guys.

Serious crushes on Yomi and Miku, that's even where I got my name here.

· Registered
798 Posts
I like Jeffery Donovan a lot as an actor, his looks don't really appeal to me but I tend to be interested in everything he's in.

Unconventional, unconventional...

Imai Hisashi, the guitarist and vocalist of "Lucy" as well as the guitarist and composer for Buck-Tick, which is one of Japan's longest lived visual kei bands. His looks aren't really that striking, but he has a very unique voice, and I'm a sucker for voices.

Lastly, sticking to the yummy voices trend, here's Gara from the band Merry. He's kind of skeletal looking, very thin cheeks, but I absolutely adore his voice. Here's a sample of Merry, but I warn you it's not as accessible as Buck-Tick, but I did go for a mellower song.

Unconventional enough for this thread? :D

Enjoy! (And yes! I have a crush on all of them, or at least have at one point in time. I have a lot of love to give ;) )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.