Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,207 Posts

I had a thing for Gerald Way in high school. (most of you guys probably don't who he is). I okay I still have a thing for him now that his hair is black agian. I still can't believe that his actual hair color is red

· Registered
5,207 Posts
It took me awhile to find a picture, but I also had a crush on Jared Leto in high school. He's an musican/singer/actor. He's acted in Fight Club, Alexander, Girl, Interupted, and Panic Room. He really looked good in his music video "From Yesterday" where he takes off his shirt and you get to see his awesome six pack. nowadays he sports longer hair and a shaggy look, which I am not fond of, but as I love looking at his older pics.

· Registered
5,207 Posts
Mikuto said:
If I were 100 pounds like you must have to be to wear this kind of stuff, I'd be wearing gothic lolita clothing from Moi-même-Moitié.

(Gothic Lolita clothing, for those who've never heard the term)

(Oh and, P.S. That's a man. Mana from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois)
All my friends went on the high school japan trip and they all got at least one lolita gothic dress, but they are all skinny. Except me. (I didn't go on the trip. Lived in Japan so parents said there was no point of going to the overpriced trip.) My southeast asian-polynesian heiratage shows in my broad hips and shoulders. I'm built slender like most of my friends or the japanese.

· Registered
5,207 Posts
bother bother bother!!!
My favorite is Teen Angst and The Mysterious ticking noise!
"Its Ronaldo (sp?), now!"

My family had a Youtube viewing night... We all watch each other's favorite youtube videos. The mysterious ticking noise...only my brother and I liked it. Everyone else thought it was dumb and pointless...I think you have to care about harry potter or different sense of humor to like it. it sucks being the only reader in the family.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.