Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
I have a thing for David Bowie... even though he is older there is something about him that makes me swoon.

· Registered
159 Posts
*whimpers* David Bowies eyes.... <<mind wanders off into la la land>>

· Registered
159 Posts
I do have a massive girl crush on Brody Dalle from The Distillers and her new band Spinnerette. I am a sucker for punk rock chicks with tattoos and dark hair. Her attitude is what I love about her (got to meet her twice!)

· Registered
159 Posts
Oh yeah I dig the guys with eyeliner thing too... but just the eyeliner.  Though some of those Japanese guys in those Visual Kei bands looks awful pretty...

*edit- I can't manage to spell today!

· Registered
159 Posts
chobitz said:
Well supposedly Tokio Hotel, which is a german band, loves the look of visual kei and says they are influenced look wise by the style (tokio is german for tokyo). Doesn't their singer look like a Bishonen boy from a Yaoi manga?

Sorry for the derailment guys.. :-[
Very Bishonen! He is so pretty! New crush incoming

· Registered
159 Posts
My favorite actor crush Cillian Murphy! I have a thing for Irish men with freckles. I loved him in Sunshine, its one of my favorite movies.

· Registered
159 Posts
heading back to the unconventional here is another girl crush of mine, Emilie Autumn, I have a thing for ladies in corsets... okay maybe just a thing for corsets (I love mine lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.