Kindle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 155 Posts

· Premium Member
19,503 Posts
Scathach said:
I have a thing for David Bowie... even though he is older there is something about him that makes me swoon.
It's that androgynous thing he has going. I've always had a thing for him too. Remember the album cover for Diamond Dogs? The original cover? Yow-za!

· Registered
798 Posts
Oh Bowie's nice too. But I've always had a thing for androgyny/crossdressing (see Mana above).

Nice Alan Rickman Leslie, but you know it's not so much his looks that I like. That voice, oh that voice!

· Registered
5,486 Posts
Oh yeah... nice! I do like him better with salt and pepper hair though. Loved him in that Uniform in An Officer and a Gentleman.  :)

My hubby is retired Navy and the uniform is what made me fall for him and the fact that I could sit a cup of coffee on his fine tush! BTW that coffee would slide right on off now.  ;)

I'm so glad he isn't a Kindler, I would be in deep do do!

· Registered
798 Posts
Leslie said:
He looked good in The Prestige, too, in a very different way.

You can really see his eyes there. I love his eyes, even if one of them is the way it is because of an accident...

· Registered
159 Posts
*whimpers* David Bowies eyes.... <<mind wanders off into la la land>>

· Registered
798 Posts
The ending of Labyrinth never made sense to me.

Needless to say, I would have agreed to be Goblin Queen pretty quickly.

· Registered
12,056 Posts
The movie Harvey is one of my most favorite movies ever.  I have it on my DVR and I have probably watched it six times in the last 2 months.

21 - 40 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.