Kindle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 155 Posts

· Registered
673 Posts
Ok I have a crush on House. Not the actor but the character. Yes House is an ass, mean and addicted to drugs but something about him...

· Registered
12,056 Posts
Mark Harmon.  I love Michael Buble's voice.  My mom doesn't think he's that great looking, but I said you can always close your eyes....

· Registered
798 Posts
chobitz said:
Ok I have a crush on House. Not the actor but the character. Yes House is an ass, mean and addicted to drugs but something about him...

You and me both! I guess it's like my Snape crush, I just want to get under the skin of these nasty buggers and find out that they're actually sweet as puppy dogs underneath.

· Registered
673 Posts
Ok this crush I have is bad..again while the actor is hot, I'm in lust with the character:

Now its wrong on so many levels. He is a bad bad guy AND now I'm officially a cougar *sigh* being 40 sucks.

· Registered
5,941 Posts
Teninx said:
I generally think that show-biz folks are vapid idiots whose inflated sense of entitlement and self-importance make them all singularly unattractive. That said, I've always had the weird crush on Cyndi Lauper.
LOL... thanks for the laugh, Teninx, I really needed that!! :D

· Registered
673 Posts
Teninx said:
I generally think that show-biz folks are vapid idiots whose inflated sense of entitlement and self-importance make them all singularly unattractive. That said, I've always had the weird crush on Cyndi Lauper.
My uncle is good friends with Cyndi. Not that he has ever introduced her to me hmmph! :mad:
She use to be quite the pot head and they use to 'partake' together ::)

· Registered
798 Posts

Though I suppose a crush on Lucy is only unconventional if you're a straight woman or a gay man...

· Registered
159 Posts
I do have a massive girl crush on Brody Dalle from The Distillers and her new band Spinnerette. I am a sucker for punk rock chicks with tattoos and dark hair. Her attitude is what I love about her (got to meet her twice!)

· Registered
2,747 Posts
I have two that fit this, Guy Fieri who host Diners Drive Ins and Dives on the Food Network. He has just
grown on me some how...

and a totally inappropriate teen crush on Michael Cera (the kid from Juno and Super Bad) so cute!

it's their humor, that gets me...
also love Jason Bateman and Clive Owen.

· Registered
798 Posts
Ville Valo is such a ham. And yes, eyeliner is like icing on a cake.

· Registered
159 Posts
Oh yeah I dig the guys with eyeliner thing too... but just the eyeliner.  Though some of those Japanese guys in those Visual Kei bands looks awful pretty...

*edit- I can't manage to spell today!

41 - 60 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.