Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Undying Heights: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OHZGWO2

Meet Drew, a high school freshman doing his best to get past an embarrassing incident in his past that, unbeknownst to him, happened because of a rare gift. When he meets a treasure hunter masquerading as an antique store clerk he'll be thrown into a magical world he'd had no idea even existed, only to find that thanks to his involvement he's now racing to gather the pieces of a legendary artifact that has the power to destroy the world.

Or save it.

Undying Heights is going to be up on a free promotion from February 18th to the 20th, or Wednesday to Friday. Hope you'll take the opportunity to pick it up, and if you enjoy it any reviews or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I picked up a copy, sounds interesting because I like gnomes, but just a heads up that based on your cover if I didn't take the time to read your blurb or see that it was a gnome related book I probably wouldn't have bothered picking it up. I'll try and leave a review, but it'll probably be a while as i'm in school and don't have a lot of free reading time until summer.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback, and thanks as well for giving my book a shot in spite of your misgivings about the cover :). Professionally done covers is my first priority as soon as I can manage it, hopefully within the next couple weeks, but until then I'll have to make do with what I've got.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts