Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
awww!   It reminds of Wall-E for some strange reason.   I got my Mighty Bright though and I am pretty happy with him.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I too have the mighty bright and love it. 
The one thing in that article that irked me was, 'if you're still STUCK with amazon's original kindle'....STUCK?!  I don't know about everyone else but I wouldn't buy an e-book reader that did have a backlight!!!  Sheesh. 

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Jen said:
The one thing in that article that irked me was, 'if you're still STUCK with amazon's original kindle'....STUCK?! I don't know about everyone else but I wouldn't buy an e-book reader that did have a backlight!!! Sheesh.
I noticed that exact same line, Jen, and even thought of leaving a comment and then decided...why bother?

L

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I didnt like it.. too big and bulky.. I don't need a light 90% of the time so carrying it seems a bit weighty.  I also wonder if you can bend back the spine.. for me part of the beauty of the Kindle is one handed reading this looks like two handed to me.. its a pretty design but it just has way too much stuff going on

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Leslie said:
I noticed that exact same line, Jen, and even thought of leaving a comment and then decided...why bother?

L
I guess I just can't help myself ;D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
The only thing thing about it that intrigued me was the notepad!

Kirstin said:
awww! It reminds of Wall-E for some strange reason. I got my Mighty Bright though and I am pretty happy with him.
hehe... I thought of Wall-E, too! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jen said:
The one thing in that article that irked me was, 'if you're still STUCK with amazon's original kindle'....STUCK?! I don't know about everyone else but I wouldn't buy an e-book reader that did have a backlight!!! Sheesh.
I agree Jen, I don't feel stuck, and like you, I chose the Kindle b/c it wasn't backlit.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
BTW, Wall-e will be out on DVD shortly.... I've already put in my pre-order with Amazon..... ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts