Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (cyber aunts and uncles) have so many events coming up.  I know of two pregnancies, neversleepsawink and cheerios wife, any more out there for kindle baby watches?  We just had Martin's angel join us, any others?

What about upcoming weddings?  Ladynightshade is planning one, and so is Prof Crash.  I know there is another one out there, but don't remember who it was but she was talking about it last Jan/Feb.  We just had a wedding, but I am there are more coming up.

What other special events are coming up?

modified to add
koolmnbv - baby boy due August 19

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Probably not special to anyone else, but my 38th wedding aniversary is 7/10, my wife's K2 is on the way with an Oberon cover, thanks to Red selling hers to me.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Congrats, instint. My hubby and I just celebrated 35 years on June 1.

Our daughter, Megan W on these boards, got married on Saturday. Of course, she was absolutely beautiful, and the wedding went off without a hitch. To top it all off, I now have a son! Woohooooo! He's a wonderful guy, and I've never seen my daughter happier.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Sorry I misspelled your nickname, Intinst. I'll try to do better. :)

I might be able to post a pic here. I don't have official ones, of course, but do have the ones that I captured w/my digital camera.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes Cindy - pictures!  Megan was the reason I thought of this thread  8)

And anniversaries are special events!  We stuck it out didn't we  ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations Intinst and Cindy.  What a great accomplishment.
deb

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yes, we did, Anju and Intinst. I can't believe that I've been married 35 years. My first thought would be that I must have been very young at the time, but, alas, I wasn't (at least not compared to many of my friends).  :D

As for the pictures, I'm currently trying to find a way to isolate my photos from the wedding so that I can select a couple of them, but they're in a Picasa album, and aren't cooperating with my efforts to select only one at a time.

How nice of you to think of Megan, by the way. It was such a wonderful day, and I know that she and her husband are going to be very happy. They complement each other very well, and I'm excited to see what the future holds for them.

I'll surely have some photos on here by the end of the day. (I've been up to my elbows in leftover wedding cake and food today, and am going to have to clean out my freezer before I can do much more. Great. I'd much rather be reading in a comfortable chair with my Kindle and some Diet Coke!  ;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cindy - pm pidgeon she will tell you how to get your pics from picassa to the KB.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures. At least you can get a glimpse of Megan and her dad.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I managed Picasa by locating my photo then right clicking on it and select properties to see the path.  Then copy and paste the path.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I have the ultrasound pic but it is not the one that you can tell the sex. It pretty much says there is only one in there.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Cindy, congrats on your wedding anniversary.  WTG!  And congrats to your daughter, Megan.  She is a beautiful bride.  Intinst, I am very happy for you and your wife.  What a lovely gift.

My husband and I just celebrated 13 years.  This is a second marriage for both of us.  I'm a thinkin' if we're lucky we might have a 25 year anniversary.  That would be way cool!

Blessings to all.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Thank you every one. Most of the time it's been great, but I will admit there were times it got pretty rough, but both of us are too stubborn to be the first one to quit.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hey I'm having a little boy (my 1st baby), we are naming him Patrick Joseph (just calling him Pat though) he's scheduled to arrive Aug. 19th.

I'm 30 weeks along so only 10more weeks left. Now it looks like I might actually have to go through with this child birth thing!! :eek: (kinda scared/nervous) but overall excited!! :D

Here are some of my sonogram pics:

This was at 15 weeks:

A 3/d sonogram pic at 15 weeks:

Now here are some newer pics from just this past week (I was 29 weeks along) :-* :)

lol he's saying No pictures PLEASE!!

A little foot

OK sorry for all the sono. pics, I'm already a crazy picture posting mom in training! LOL

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Also Congrats on your daughters marriage!! I hope she has happiness,faith and much luck in her marriage!!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Intinst, I know what you mean. My husband and I are the same way!

Thanks for the best wishes for Megan and her husband. He's a wonderful guy, and I'm sure they'll have a great marriage.

Nice sonograms, koolmnbv. August 19 is a great day for a birthday, as it's mine! Best wishes.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
intinst said:
Probably not special to anyone else, but my 38th wedding aniversary is 7/10, my wife's K2 is on the way with an Oberon cover, thanks to Red selling hers to me.
Your welcome, thanks for giving it a good home. And congrats! My hubby and I are heading toward our 11th. And it can be challanging at times. But I know what your saying because shear stubborness is what saves us sometimes.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Hey Intinst, my friend,
My dear wife and I will celebrate our 45th in Sept.
And while there are always bad hard times, you get over them.
But (as I am sure you know) you never get there unless you are committed to getting there.
Both of you.

Hooray for committment.

Just sayin.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts