Kindle Forum banner

Update Goodreads Info

521 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DmGuay 
#1 ·
Over the past week or so I changed a few things on a few books, and was just wondering if anyone knew how that works with goodreads.  Like, if I changed a cover or a series title, does it just auto update at some point?  It seems like it has done that in the past, but I'm just not sure if I have to do anything to get the changes to show up there.  Not a big hurry, just wondering if anyone knew the answer.  Have a good one every one!

#3 ·
I haven't done it in a while, but I seem to remember you need the assistance of a librarian to change a cover. I think there are several things you need assistance with.

Maybe someone who has done it more recently can correct me if I'm wrong. If not, Goodreads tells you the correct process somewhere.

ETA. Someone like DM who actually provided links. ;D

#5 ·
NikOK said:
Cool, I will give it a shot. Thanks for the replies and the info. :D
Your old cover never really goes away. They create a new edition and link it to the current edition. I've done this. BUT...your old cover will fade into obscurity over time, if more people share/ save the edition with the new cover. Goodreads is all about patience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.