Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe you all know if this can be changed. I recently published my book on Amazon, then I changed the book cover and description. However, when I post the link on Facebook, it still shows the old cover and description. Is there a way to fix this so that it shows the updated material? Or is it just showing it on my computer because it is imprinted somehow in it's memory?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has been several days, still the same old stuff. I also cleared my browser history this morning thinking that might be why but it made no difference. I have to wonder if others are seeing what I see or if it is just showing on my computer.
I just want to make sure it is displaying the new cover and description as both are an improvement over the old.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally found the answer, I love Google!!

While you are on the page that needs updated on your computer, just press ctrl+f5. It will reset the cache to accept the new link so when you post on FB and such, it will post the new link instead of the old one  = )

·
Registered
120 Posts
Awesome! Thank you. I guess maybe my computer resets itself eventually? Is that why it eventually shows up? Hmmm. Thanks for sharing. "Control + F5" - going in my notes.

:D THANK YOU :D

Jennifer

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure, that is possible. My computer is almost five years old now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts