Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered this Travel Bag:

I think it will look nice w/ Kate Kindle's Kombo! What do you think? (sorry for quality of my photos -- flash + glossy skin didn't work out very well--it's actually much brighter!)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Oh, wherever did you get those FROGS?  My DD loves everything with frogs and I'm always looking for froggy stuff.  :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
THAT is an adorable combo!

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Very pretty bag.  This one is among my favorites that I don't have.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I received mine a couple of days ago, and I love it. I emailed Melissa to give her feedback, and she emailed me back with appreciative comments. I am really surprised that she took the time to write back.

My bag in the "Elegant Black and White Kindle Travel Bag" and is beautifully made. I'm surprised at how padded it it. That padding apparently insulates the Kindle a bit. I had to leave mine in the car a couple of times yesterday (hidden where it wasn't at all visible, of course), and I was amazed at how cool my Kindle stayed. I don't make a habit of leaving it in the car, but I had to.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I think your combo is so pretty, it will look great.

I love those travel bags, When (not if) I ever get a borsabella bag I definitely want the travel style.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Pictures, people, pictures!!!!  ;D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FINALLY -- pix of my combo -- Here is Kate Kindle in her fancy skin, with her Bobarra "Austen" cover, her BorsaBella Kindle bag, and her new booklight. AREN'T we color-coordinated??!?!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kinda freakish, really, how much the flowers on the skin look like the ones on the bag, no?  I didn't realize how close it was until I had them both together!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
That has to be one of the best combinations I've seen so far. 
deb

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
not usually a frog fan but that is TOOO CUTE!!!! LOVE THAT

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Awesome!!  Great green combo!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
too, too cute!  Love the travel bag with the frog bookcover.  Your skin is perfect and how in the world did you get the booklight to match?  I have the same booklight in boring old silver.  (Bah!) You did a great job!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Oh I really love that combo! It looks great and it all flows perfectly together. Great Choices

1 - 20 of 23 Posts