Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that one of my screensaver images from the original collection has been updated in firmware v1.2.  How do I know?? Well, it gives a tip about deleting books from the home screen with the back space key.  It's on the old-fashioned school desk image.  I almost didn't notice at first until it was flashing away.  I've grown so accustomed to them all. 

Anyway, if Amazon ever released entirely new screensavers, I would be willing to buy them, if appropriately priced of course.

Esther

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Leslie said:
I am curious to see if there are new screensavers in the Kindle2.
At least in my opinion, the K1 didn't have great screen savers. I personally didn't like many of them. There are ones I liked on the screen saver thread better and of course I like the screen saver that came with my skin. I hope the K2 has new screen savers. And I hope they are easy to change :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least they should look much better in 16 grey levels. 

I'm just too lazy to go update them myself.  I did like a lot of the ones that were given out in the screensaver thread too.  I even went so far as to copy a few of them to my computer.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
kim said:
At least in my opinion, the K1 didn't have great screen savers. I personally didn't like many of them. There are ones I liked on the screen saver thread better and of course I like the screen saver that came with my skin. I hope the K2 has new screen savers. And I hope they are easy to change :)
I loved the birds one, it was so pretty.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
with the ability to zoom in on pictures to bad we can't hit a button to add the ones we like to the list of screensavors. i also am very curious about k2s screensavors.
Sylvia

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
love2read said:
Where is the screensaver link? I would like to change or add some screensavers.
Look in the KindleBoards Photo Gallery Community Center. There are several threads with screensavers. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts