Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment, all URLs in posts on KBoards are redirecting to the above-mentioned site, with a couple other quick stops on the way. Or they are for me, at any rate. I've written to VerticalScope about the problem. Hopefully they'll fix it quickly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed this on Oct 3rd (Fri/Sat) when trying to click on a poster's signature book link. I thought this was intentional!

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sunnyleo said:
I noticed this on Oct 3rd (Fri/Sat) when trying to click on a poster's signature book link. I thought this was intentional!
Definitely not intentional!

Links seem to be working again this morning. Interesting to hear it was happening as early as the 3rd. I'll pass that along.

unkownwriter said:
Sounds like they got hacked/hijacked.
You know, I have this vague memory of something like this happening in the past, but darned if I can remember the specifics. Soggy middle-aged brain. :-[

If anyone notices it happening again and has a moment to shoot me a PM, I'd appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Links are working fine for me at the moment, but the redirection is apparently still happening, at least for some members at some times. Please continue to let me know if you experience it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Becca Mills said:
Links are working fine for me at the moment, but the redirection is apparently still happening, at least for some members at some times. Please continue to let me know if you experience it.
It happened to me once this morning. I thought, "That's weird." Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Triceratops said:
It happened to me once this morning. I thought, "That's weird." Good luck!
Thanks, Triceratops. Hopefully VerticalScope can get it sorted out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts