Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.  It seems on the Kindle 1 you can use the "enhanced" progress bar to jump from bookmark to bookmark.  Is that feature not available on the K2?  I set up a bookmark for each chapter before I began reading so I know where I am when I read, but I can't seem to find anyway to jump from one to the next while reading.

Help me if you can!! 

J

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased a book and added a bookmark at each chapter so it would show the dots on the progress bar where each new chapter starts.  If I'm reading and press left or right it doesn't do anything!??!  Am I doing something wrong?

J

·
Registered
142 Posts
Adding bookmarks doesn't allow for you to jump to each one with the 5-way...that's something that a publisher puts in.  The bookmarks allows you to access the bookmark menu within a book and then jump to it from there.

Hope that makes sense and helps some.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
there is another thread here about bookmarks on the k2, but for the life of me I can't find it - if I can I'll link it here - or maybe someone else will kindly do so.  ::)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Here's the other thread on *chapter dots*

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,4575.0.html

The only way I've found to move to a bookmark on the K2 is using the menu. If there's a shortcut for skipping between bookmarks, I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts