Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I saw Underworld:Rise of the Lycans the other day and loved it. What do I do? I dream about it of course. All through the dream I am being chased by the massive werewolves and doing all right for a while.

I come to a Y intersection and have werewolves coming at me from all directions. I am surrounded and about to die. There is only one thing i can do, I wake up.

As scary as that dream was, i went back to sleep and had another one. I was reading my Kindle. It was in the stock case. The phone rang so I set it down to get the phone.

When I was done with the call I wen to pick up my Kindle and the screen was BROKEN!

I woke up screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I turned on my light and made sure my Kindle was OK

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That's it.  No more spicy cats at bedtime for you.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Heh! Sorry for the tread hijack but I used to love playing V:TM. Hated the Underworld series for stealing pretty much EVERYTHING from the White Wolf Universe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mikuto said:
Heh! Sorry for the tread hijack but I used to love playing V:TM. Hated the Underworld series for stealing pretty much EVERYTHING from the White Wolf Universe.
You forgot to do this:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
that was a good movie! lol. Vampy also is Kindle Koncerned. No more cookies or ice cream before bed Vampy....or maybe theater popcorn may be a tigger.

Vampy you need a killer kitty to protect your K. Will Fluffy take over that job?
<---- My killer kitty

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Only here on KindleBoards would you find someone to give you sympathy over an imagined broken electronic device.

We are such a "unique" bunch.

Vampy, I'm glad it was only a dream. I hope IT is doing fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

No more of these before bed time! I dream all the time nut I don't always remember them. Fighting werewolves is a reoccurring dream I have, broken Kindle was not. That's why it was the scariest. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.