Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the weekly Newsweek subscription since late November.  I didn't get this week's or last week's issue so went to my Kindle manage page.  The subscription is nowhere to be found and I did not cancel it.  I am not overly concerned as I was planning to stop it anyway.  I was mosty just curious if this was a common happening.

Kilkenny

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I wish I had an answer, but maybe this will bump the thread and someone will know.

Did you just switch from K1 to K2?

I had what seemed to be a glitch with my Amazaon Daily blog when I switched it to the K2, it sort of appeared, disappeared, but then it was back.  And awhile back, on the K1, for a few days I'd suddenly get a message telling me I wasn't getting the blog because I'd opted out too often (which wasn't true at all), but then it settled down.

So it could just be a glitch with your subscription.

I'd keep a watch to make sure you aren't being charged, though, if you don't really want it anymore.

Welcome to the board, too :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Try going to Your Media Library (www.amazon.com/yml) and look in your collections for newspapers and magazines. Is it there? If not, and you haven't cancelled the subscription, I would suggest a call to customer service.

L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seamonkey said:
Did you just switch from K1 to K2?

Welcome to the board, too :)
No, still on a K1 (and I think I will prefer that from what I have seen about the K2).

And thanks for the welcome! I think sometimes I spend more time reading about the Kindle than reading on the Kindle!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leslie said:
Try going to Your Media Library (www.amazon.com/yml) and look in your collections for newspapers and magazines. Is it there? If not, and you haven't cancelled the subscription, I would suggest a call to customer service.
Not there. Will call tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kilkenny said:
No, still on a K1 (and I think I will prefer that from what I have seen about the K2).

And thanks for the welcome! I think sometimes I spend more time reading about the Kindle than reading on the Kindle!
I feel the same way!! I read so many discussions on here about the Kindle.. and then I end up going to bed around 11pm and fall asleep after like 5 minutes of actually reading on it! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts