Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE!!!

VERA BRADLEY BOOK COVER: DOES "NOT" FIT OVER THE KINDLE COVER...
Just received my four covers today...would need serious modifications...HOWEVER, that being said:

They are GORGEOUS...better than I expected; and so well made. I am actually going to "keep" the green one (top left) for my paperbacks. I totally agree with beachgrl ...
They make GREAT gifts.

I am going to sell the other three. Anyone interested before I put them up on Ebay; let me know. V. Bradley price is $15.00 plus shipping. I will sell the paperback covers for $10.00 including shipping. (Marci gets first dibs on the Blue Floral one bottom right in the pic ) Let me know (can send personal message).

*Note on personal messages: best if set up preferences to allow a pop up to display when receive message; some don't realize they have a message until days later. Pop up comes up in your face: You have a message!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tessa: coming right up....well, give me a few; I'm not that tech savvy.  Bag savvy, but not tech savvy...lol.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tessa: and others
Here are the pictures of the inside of the covers; as requested. The pics do them no justice (with the glare from the camera flash)...they are very vibrant in person.

Click on pic to enlarge.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thanks
I think they can be fixed with no trouble  If they are too short from top to bottom you could use eyelet trim to extend it,  if its to narrow the part that the case slides into can be  moved over.

Tessa

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do still have the pink floral (top right) still up for grabs if anyone wants it...let me know. Reminder (does NOT fit over Kindle cover) great for paperbacks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts