Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who like Vera Bradley, the discontinued patterns of the Hipster (not mini hipster!) are on sale for $20.00 on the Vera Bradley Site

(Current price on Amazon: Vera Bradley Hipster ~ Botanica)

Fits Kindle 1 and 2 in any cover with plenty of room for accessories. It is very nicely padded and has two inner slip pockets and one outer zippered pocket. Also has a zippered main closure which is important to me. Nice long adjustable strap that is long enough to wear cross body which I like to do when travelling.

This is a great price. They are usually $54-$56! I already own two of them and I'm thinking of buying a few to have around for gifts.

Just thought you'd like to know. Botanica pattern is pictured below but there are several others at that price.

·
Registered
229 Posts
DD said:
For those of you who like Vera Bradley, the discontinued patterns of the Hipster (not mini hipster!) are on sale for $20.00 on the Vera Bradley Site

Fits Kindle 1 and 2 in any cover with plenty of room for accessories. It is very nicely padded and has two inner slip pockets and one outer zippered pocket. Also has a zippered main closure which is important to me. Nice long adjustable strap that is long enough to wear cross body which I like to do when travelling.

This is a great price. They are usually $54-$56! I already own two of them and I'm thinking of buying a few to have around for gifts.

Just thought you'd like to know. Botanica pattern is pictured below but there are several others at that price.

I have that one and in Rivera Blue. It is amazing how much stuff you can get into that little bag. I also have the Lindsey in Botanica and the K1 in an medge-cover fits perfectly with plenty of room to spare. Same with the new Mailbag.

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW!! I clicked on your link, saw the discounted price, left the page to look at some other items....and when I came back, the price is back up to $54!!!!!!

Susie

ETA-now it shows at $20 again!! I think someone spiked my morning coffee!  :p

·
Registered
229 Posts
SusieQ said:
WOW!! I clicked on your link, saw the discounted price, left the page to look at some other items....and when I came back, the price is back up to $54!!!!!!

Susie

ETA-now it shows at $20 again!! I think someone spiked my morning coffee! :p
The $20.00 price is for the discontinued patterns. The current line is $54.00.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for helping me spend my money lol

Just purchased the Botanica pattern bag....couldn't pass up the price.  I've been looking at these bags but couldn't bring myself to spend $50 plus dollars.  $20 works for me and it's very pretty!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dynamo said:
Thanks for helping me spend my money lol

Just purchased the Botanica pattern bag....couldn't pass up the price. I've been looking at these bags but couldn't bring myself to spend $50 plus dollars. $20 works for me and it's very pretty!!!
LoL - welcome to the club. There is a $2500 limit at the outlet sale. I'm saving my pennies but not that many.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Okay, okay, I give up!  ;D  I resisted this morning when I first read DD's post.  I do not need another bag (I said to me),  but VERA BRADLEY for $20!  Nope.  Got enough bags.  But then I came back to the Boards and I looked at this thread again, and you all are grabbing this deal, and I can't stand it, and I'm weakening, and...  Okay, so I bought Botanica.  I mean, at $20 it would just be silly not to.  Right?

Thanks for the heads-up, DD.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Silver said:
Okay, okay, I give up! ;D I resisted this morning when I first read DD's post. I do not need another bag (I said to me), but VERA BRADLEY for $20! Nope. Got enough bags. But then I came back to the Boards and I looked at this thread again, and you all are grabbing this deal, and I can't stand it, and I'm weakening, and... Okay, so I bought Botanica. I mean, at $20 it would just be silly not to. Right?

Thanks for the heads-up, DD.
As a long time devotee - yes, it is a bargin you can't pass up. I have several pieces of the Botanica that I carry during the winter. I get lots of compliments! So be prepared for the comments.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I've got to stop looking at this thread!  No no no no no!

Both those patterns are awfully cute, but I just can't get everything I need into a bag this size, and I already have two BorsaBellas to hold the K2, including the new travel bag that's similar designwise. So I won't end up using it enough.  I think.

That Botanical print though.......

How much is the shipping for just one?  LOL

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm really considering getting a Vera Bradley bag. Not just for the Kindle, I need something I can carry my glasses, wallet, keys, etc (and still fit a Kindle comfortably).  Plus it would be nice to have a hands free bag for when I go grocery shopping. All of my purses are heavy leather, they accomodate my Kindle great when I throw it in there but it get's a bit heavy. The price is a bit high but I love some of these patterns.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Glasses (which really need a case too!), wallet, keys, iPhone.....they're all pretty bulky, even though I've slimmed each of them down as much as possible.  The remotes for the cars drive me up a wall with how much space they take up.  It just makes it pretty hard to carry a small purse.  Then you add in the K2.....

Still thinking here.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I really don't use mine as a purse, just as a travel bag to protect my Kindle.  I take it to the pool and the beach and I feel safe knowing I have a bag exclusively for my Kindle and accessories.  I don't think I would be able to fit all my stuff into it along with a Kindle in its case.

Oh, and yes, glad to be of service to all of you as an enabler!   ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
DD said:
I really don't use mine as a purse, just as a travel bag to protect my Kindle. I take it to the pool and the beach and I feel safe knowing I have a bag exclusively for my Kindle and accessories. I don't think I would be able to fit all my stuff into it along with a Kindle in its case.

Oh, and yes, glad to be of service to all of you as an enabler! ;)
You have reached the official KindleBoard enabler status. Now all you need is the banner. ;D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kathy said:
You have reached the official KindleBoard enabler status. Now all you need is the banner. ;D
What an honor! How do I get one of those banners, Kathy?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts