Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!  I just had to share my good fortune with you all.  ;D

I've received a total of $250 in Amazon gift cards for Christmas!  My gosh,
I'm practically overwhelmed by the sheer number of new Kindle books this
will entitle me to! I'm off to Amazon to run willy-nilly through the listings!

Hope you all are enjoying your holiday as much as I am!

Sue

 
I

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
CAAAAAA-CHINNNNG!!!!  That would keep me in books for quite a while.  Have fun!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,245 Posts
Wow, Sue, that's quite a haul. . . .I'm expecting cash from my aunt, but no gift cards.  I do have a big pile of change that I have to get to the coinstar. . . . . I also have so much to read that I really don't NEED to buy any more books anyway. . . . .:)

Ann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Sue: I am doing the happy dance for you. I was lucky today too getting Amazon gift cards. I have 210.00  to spend on Kindle Books. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Whoo-hoo, you lucky ladies Anne & Sue -

A great amount of credit to spend on books, books, books, books, and more books or subscriptions or blogs....

Giving you both standing ovation,

Marci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Marci said:
Whoo-hoo, you lucky ladies Anne & Sue -

A great amount of credit to spend on books, books, books, books, and more books or subscriptions or blogs....

Giving you both standing ovation,

Marci
Thanks Marci My family was happy to be able to give me something I really wanted for Christmas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anne said:
Sue: I am doing the happy dance for you. I was lucky today too getting Amazon gift cards. I have 210.00 to spend on Kindle Books. ;D
Wow Anne, that's great! Sounds like your family/friends knew what you
really wanted like mine did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Enjoy! I received a $40 Amazon gift card yesterday. But there's still one more round of Christmas to go at my parent's, so we'll see how it all ends up. They still aren't sure what the Kindle is and does. I'm charging the battery and then will pack it up for the trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
SuePerduper said:
Wow Anne, that's great! Sounds like your family/friends knew what you
really wanted like mine did.
Sue; I told my sister at Thanksgiving what I wanted. One of my nieces was there. When my nieces sister and brother wanted to know what to buy me for Christmas my sister told them Amzazon gift cards. I never dreamed they all would give me one. ;D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
My hubby is going to pay for a birding trip while we're in San Diego in Feb, so that's going to be delayed gratification, and my brother and I will exchange gifts next week (he's getting a Kindle!!!)  I also got a paper book about birding (that I almost bought pre-Kindle) from some friends.

Got chocolate, yay! and we got a framed 8x10 of the oldest granddaughter's senior pic--just gorgeous!  And the youngest granddaughter made me a bracelet, which I've broken, gotta fix!  (Don't tell anyone).

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
My hubby is going to pay for a birding trip while we're in San Diego in Feb, so that's going to be delayed gratification, and my brother and I will exchange gifts next week (he's getting a Kindle!!!) I also got a paper book about birding (that I almost bought pre-Kindle) from some friends.

Got chocolate, yay! and we got a framed 8x10 of the oldest granddaughter's senior pic--just gorgeous! And the youngest granddaughter made me a bracelet, which I've broken, gotta fix! (Don't tell anyone).

Betsy
Sounds like you had a nice Christmas also. Nice gifts. ;D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top