Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not a big deal, but I crossed the 500 units sold mark today. I just uploaded my book on Tuesday, so it's been less than a week. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up it's all going to be a dream.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AndreSanThomas said:
That's terrific. What did you do to jumpstart things?
I arranged a for a few author friends to do a release day post on their websites. I'm active on Twitter and Facebook (although not too active on FB) and I have a review blog of my own. Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot of marketing.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Jennah Scott said:
I arranged a for a few author friends to do a release day post on their websites. I'm active on Twitter and Facebook (although not too active on FB) and I have a review blog of my own. Other than that, I haven't done a whole lot of marketing.
Well, it seems you hit your target market with that, so good job!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wow that's seriously good. I released on Tuesday too and nowhere near 500 haha. You're rocking it. Keep it up :)

Matthew

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Not a big deal? That's amazing! I have three books out and haven't made that many sales in 10 months of self publishing! Congrats on the amazing start!  :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That is a fantastic milestone. I didn't see those numbers in my first month with multiple titles so you are way ahead of the game. Congrats!  :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Awesome! :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That is awesome, Jennah! Congratulations! That's a very good first week!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts