Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
i'd say i tend to agree with everything he mentioned in addition while the larger screen size is nice, it's too big a device to be practically carried around with me.  the K2 does me fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to say I agree with this guy-I love the K2 and don't understand why Amazon is coming out with a new product so quickly after the K2 launch.  I feel slightly miffed that I JUST got my new K2 and now there's always a new one to get for ALOT more money.  I agree with him when he said he thinks the market for the DX is not that big and it won't do that well.  But it may make people buy more K2's because of its lower price point...

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
jamom said:
I have to say I agree with this guy-I love the K2 and don't understand why Amazon is coming out with a new product so quickly after the K2 launch. I feel slightly miffed that I JUST got my new K2 and now there's always a new one to get for ALOT more money.
I've got to say that I'm completely puzzled as to why you would be "miffed." There is another choice for people in a different target market. How does this hurt you exactly?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts