Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody noticed that the volume has suddenly gone up on Amazon Kindle UK?

I sold 100 copies of my 15 titles over there today when I normally sell about 100 a month. Have they finally embraced the Kindle and thrown their paperbacks into the fire?

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Wow, Tina, that's a humongous difference.  Is it possible someone mentioned you on the boards over there or something?  That seems more likely than all the UK readers suddenly embracing their Kindles. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ellen, not that I know of. To be honest, I rarely ever check on the boards and forums. I've been too busy writing  ;)
Hey, whatever the reason, I'll take it, particularly because B&N is kind of stalling out.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I sold 10 of Lunch Break Thrillers and haven't moved from and overall 1280. Usually anything over 5 sales pushes me to 800 so I am guessing all the books are selling well in the UK.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decon said:
I sold 10 of Lunch Break Thrillers and haven't moved from and overall 1280. Usually anything over 5 sales pushes me to 800 so I am guessing all the books are selling well in the UK.
Interesting observation! You could have a point there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holly A Hook said:
I've had B and N stall out on me, too, so I know how it feels.
I've heard several people now that suddenly they're tanking on B&N - it's really odd, almost as if they've given us a chance at a good run, and now it's time for newer stuff. Hey, it was great while it lasted. Luckily, Amazon Kindle has really kicked in big time: I now have three books in the top 400.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Feels like it may have gotten a little better. But echoing others, great news on the sales jump.

Tina, read some of your books on the weekend (via iBooks). Loved em so much I got totally distracted from the other book I was reading. Never knew you were on KB! Having a serious fan girl moment right now, lol.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Miss_Fletcher said:
Tina, read some of your books on the weekend (via iBooks). Loved em so much I got totally distracted from the other book I was reading. Never knew you were on KB! Having a serious fan girl moment right now, lol.
Thanks Miss Fletcher! I always love to hear from readers, and I'm glad you're enjoying the books! I hope you got the free book too (Samson's Lovely Mortal).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts