Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again.  More Jamie and Claire goodness.  We'll read Chapters 1-13 this week and start discussion on 4/27.

For the newcomers to our Klub, I'll be posting discussion questions each week.  There is no obligation to answer the questions.  Discuss the book in any way you wish.  Just stay within the chapter set in each thread. 

Have fun.

Gertie

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I started reading last night and only got through the prologue.  I couldn't wait.  I had to skip ahead to you-know-where in the book.  (deep sigh)  I'll get back on track today.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'Turn to Page 390' said:
I started reading last night and only got through the prologue. I couldn't wait. I had to skip ahead to you-know-where in the book. (deep sigh) I'll get back on track today.
Planning on being part of it! I'm very excited. No fair skipping ahead, Gertie (like you haven't already read it, LOL!)

Betsy

·
Registered
677 Posts
I can't believe we are on Book 3. I may be a little late on this, since I have some papers due in the next 2 weeks. But then, I will have several weeks off school and can catch up. Yes, if I keep saying this, maybe I can stay away from Voyager and get my papers done.  ::)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tlshaw *Padded Cell 511* said:
I can't believe we are on Book 3. I may be a little late on this, since I have some papers due in the next 2 weeks. But then, I will have several weeks off school and can catch up. Yes, if I keep saying this, maybe I can stay away from Voyager and get my papers done. ::)
We know what you'll really be doing.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Planning on being part of it! I'm very excited. No fair skipping ahead, Gertie (like you haven't already read it, LOL!)

Betsy
Yeah, see, you guys have infected me with the "skipping ahead" virus. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
(I've read it already.)
::)
Betsy
Hard to stop, isn't it.

BTW, I check periodically for movie news, but there has been nothing new. I suspect we are going to be disappointed once again.

After watching DWTS last night, I was almost picturing Gilles Marini as a red-head. ::)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'Turn to Page 390' said:
After watching DWTS last night, I was almost picturing Gilles Marini as a red-head. ::)
Oooh, baby

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you don't watch DWTS, well, as Carrie Ann said, Gilles shakes things she didn't know a man could shake.

Here's a vid. The first two dances are very good (cha-cha and quickstep), but then there's the Samba and the Argentine Tango. :eek: Have your fan and a glass of ice water handy (either drinking or throwing over your head is acceptable).

And if you don't know who Gilles Marini is ... Sex and the City ... shower scene. Never saw it myself.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts