Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Kreelandwarrior has posted a picture of his shirt... Will they be available to order like the Kindle shirts?

(Mike/Mod, feel free to insert his picture here)

I think it would be cook cool 8) to have similar shirts for "Outlander" & "Dead Until Dark".

I'm too creative at the moment but something along the lines of "Book Klub Member" or "KB Book Klubber" and [book title].

Feedback, anyone? :)

Marci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Marci said:
I know Kreelandwarrior has posted a picture of his shirt... Will they be available to order like the Kindle shirts?

(Mike/Mod, feel free to insert his picture here)

I think it would be cook to have similar shirts for "Outlander" & "Dead Until Dark".

I'm too creative at the moment but something along the lines of "Book Klub Member" or "KB Book Klubber" and [book title].

Feedback, anyone? :)

Marci
I would like a shirt for Outander and Dead until dark too ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Anne said:
I would like a shirt for Outander and Dead until dark too ;D
I don't think we could do shirts for other books due to copyright restrictions. A general book klub shirt would be fun, tho! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
ScrappingForever said:
I don't think we could do shirts for other books due to copyright restrictions. A general book klub shirt would be fun, tho! :)
That is a great idea having a general book klub shirt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,676 Posts
The Ladies of Lallybroch website has merchandise.  If you haven't read the book, I suggest you wait before visiting this site.  It's a feast for Outlanders. 

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,748 Posts
Marci said:
I know Kreelandwarrior has posted a picture of his shirt... Will they be available to order like the Kindle shirts?

(Mike/Mod, feel free to insert his picture here)

I think it would be cook to have similar shirts for "Outlander" & "Dead Until Dark".

I'm too creative at the moment but something along the lines of "Book Klub Member" or "KB Book Klubber" and [book title].

Feedback, anyone? :)

Marci
Marci -

Here is the first soon-to-be-famous (infamous?) In Her Name t-shirt: 8)



Things are a bit pricey on Zazzle, unfortunately, although this one is more because there are images on the front *and* back. Note: Kevlar liner and built-in beer cooler are extra!! ;D

And like Jan said, I'm gonna do another one for light-colored shirts (which are quite a bit cheaper) and maybe play around with some other things, just for fun...!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kreelanwarrior said:
Marci -

Here is the first soon-to-be-famous (infamous?) In Her Name t-shirt: 8)

Things are a bit pricey on Zazzle, unfortunately, although this one is more because there are images on the front *and* back. Note: Kevlar liner and built-in beer cooler are extra!! ;D

And like Jan said, I'm gonna do another one for light-colored shirts (which are quite a bit cheaper) and maybe play around with some other things, just for fun...!
GOOD

Look forward to what you come up with ;)

And just to throw this out - I don't think simply naming a title would infringe in any copyrights. We can say "Outlander" book club. Why name say the same on a t-shirt? Not trying to open a can of worms about this...

A general reading club tshirt would be wonderful, now what to call it ???

Thanks for all the replies & keep it coming,

Marci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,128 Posts
Marci said:
GOOD

Look forward to what you come up with ;)

And just to throw this out - I don't think simply naming a title would infringe in any copyrights. We can say "Outlander" book club. Why name say the same on a t-shirt? Not trying to open a can of worms about this...

A general reading club tshirt would be wonderful, now what to call it ???

Thanks for all the replies & keep it coming,

Marci
Marci: Maybe we could us just have "Outlander book Club" onthe shirt. I am not sure if you can copyright a title anyway. I have seen different books with the same title. A general tee shirt may be better since we will be reading a lot of different books.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,748 Posts
Marci said:
GOOD

Look forward to what you come up with ;)

And just to throw this out - I don't think simply naming a title would infringe in any copyrights. We can say "Outlander" book club. Why name say the same on a t-shirt? Not trying to open a can of worms about this...

A general reading club tshirt would be wonderful, now what to call it ???

Thanks for all the replies & keep it coming,

Marci
Should have something out today for other shirt options (and if any other authors want to do that but maybe need some help with the graphics bit, gimme a shout!). 8)

As for shirts for other books, I don't know the answer there. For my own it's obviously not a big deal, since I own the rights, but past that I'm not sure.

But I do agree there should also be a "generic" book club T-shirt available (in addition to the "Low Expectations" shirt! LOL!). Sounds like a candidate for a KindleBoards design contest! ;D

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
But I do agree there should also be a "generic" book club T-shirt available (in addition to the "Low Expectations" shirt! LOL!). Sounds like a candidate for a KindleBoards design contest! ;D
and the winner gets what? a free t-shirt? I'll go for that.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top