Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I have not had the privilege of owning a Kindle before. I am SO looking forward to getting my K2- it's almost an obsession!
I have noticed that several people have named their Kindles, and this should give me something to think about for awhile.
Ahhh.. what's in a name?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Leonard115!  :) How exciting to be getting a Kindle, you will love it. Hey, obsession is what we're all about, Kindles, books, names, accessories  ;) You should feel right at home with us.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
lol. Hi and welcome to the board! I'm VA and my k1's name is Melia. Naming a kindle has to do with registration possibility of have more than one on an account and the emailing of file to the kindle. Hope you get your k2 soon.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
A rose by any other name is still a rose.  My dad gave me that answer to use on a school assignment one time.  I did not get a passing grade. 

Welcome to the Boards.  Deb

·
Super Moderator
67,496 Posts
drenee said:
A rose by any other name is still a rose. My dad gave me that answer to use on a school assignment one time. I did not get a passing grade.

Welcome to the Boards. Deb
Maybe because the quote is actually "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet". I think you should complain to your dad! :)

Ann

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Leonard - nice to have you here  ;D we are an obsessive bunch so you will probably fit right in  ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Leonard! Lots of info here and ideas as well. Make yourself at home and stay awhile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone!
I received my K2 yesterday, and I love it! I love it so much in fact, that I was unable to go to work today lol. It is every bit as awesome as I had hoped for, and maybe more. I'm sure I will be hanging around the Kindleboards and learning all the tips and tricks.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Keep us informed on the progression of your addiction, ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the board!! Nice having you here!  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts