Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've several books on Kindle, posted on this board a few times--but didn't have a Kindle. Finally, broke down and ordered one. The case arrived but not the Kindle as yet. I'm really anxious for it to arrive for more than one reason.

The first, of course, is I want to be able to read on it.

The second, I want to see what my books look like on Kindle.

The third, I'm giving two talks about e-publishing, which I've done for a long time, and it's definitely time I had a reading device to demonstrate. (Actually, I've had three others in the past that had different perilous ends.)
I'm looking so forward to having my own Kindle.

Marilyn
http://fictionforyou.com

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations.  Let us know when it ships so we can go on Kindlewatch.
deb

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Yeah, Meredith!!  I can't wait for you to get your Kindle..... you can't imagine how wonderful they are until you actually get one.  I've had mine since last October and my enthusiasm for my Kindle just keeps growing..... it's an amazing device and I hope I never have to be without one ever again.  Every once in a while I end up reading a DTB if it isn't available for Kindle..... and I am then reminded how much easier my Kindle is on my eyes.... and how nice it is to not have to hold onto a large book.... or how annoying it is to lose your place when the pages of a DTB flop over.... and on and on.  Let us know how you like yours when you get it..... we'll be anxiously awaiting its arrival with you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts