Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
whoo hoo! Congrats! Waiting is the hardest part, but meanwhile you CAN start shopping for books!!

Welcome to kindleboards!

Theresam

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome from next door, MO :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the boards.  I know the waiting seems like it is taking forever but why don't you wander over to the accessories thread and browse around.  There are alot of nice "clothes" for the kindle over there.  (Does this make me an enabler  ???)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. This is the place to be while waiting. Just beware of the enablers. And yes Stitch, this makes you an official enabler. ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome, Hunter!

We all know how hard it is to wait for that delivery truck.  Many of us have worn out our refresh key while continually checking the tracking site.

There should be plenty here on KindleBoards to keep you busy until your new little arrival.  The Book Corner has some great ideas for good reads.  And of course quite a few of us are obsessed with the accessory thread.

Let us know what you think of your brand new Kindle when it arrives, we always like to hear the stories.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know what you mean - I'm from IL too and suddenly KY seems so far away (-what do you mean it's in WI - how is WI on the way to IL from KY ??? )

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome from still another Illinoisan.  I know you'll love your Kindle and Kindle Boards...
jp

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi hunter32 - what more can I say, it's all been said and I agree with 100% of the folks.  Welcome to the boards, nice to have you here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts