Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!  I borrowed a friend's Kindle last week, and am now hooked.  (I am also hooked on the Twilight series, but that's another post for another board).  I went ahead and ordered my own Kindle, which then got upgraded to an order for the Kindle 2.  I am shelling out the $18 for overnight shipping, so I'll get it on the 25th.  Yippee!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome deMoMo  ;D
Like they said it's a great place to wait, they're all great and make time pass faster..... :D

I know how you feel, I got to try out my teacher's Kindle, OMG I almost died...I want mine, but for now there's KindleBoards ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
deMoMo said:
Hello everyone! I borrowed a friend's Kindle last week, and am now hooked. (I am also hooked on the Twilight series, but that's another post for another board). I went ahead and ordered my own Kindle, which then got upgraded to an order for the Kindle 2. I am shelling out the $18 for overnight shipping, so I'll get it on the 25th. Yippee!
Congratulations! Glad to have you here. Where in upstate NY are you? My son is in college in Oneonta and I spent four years in Troy.

L

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi demomo!

I'm in the Selkirk area, but I work in Albany and have lived in the Capital region for many years. My guy's family are in the Adirondacks and my folks are in central NY. Good to see another Upstater.  ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Always room for another Kindleholic!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind welcomes!  I live in Rochester, actually.  Where it is currently over 50 degrees, I believe.  Maybe this is in preparation for a big snowstorm on the 26th so that I can be out of work for a snow day and stay home with my new K2 all day!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

I'm from upstate NY myself, my home town is Saratoga...

·
Registered
168 Posts
deMoMo said:
Thanks for the kind welcomes! I live in Rochester, actually. Where it is currently over 50 degrees, I believe. Maybe this is in preparation for a big snowstorm on the 26th so that I can be out of work for a snow day and stay home with my new K2 all day!
How cool would that be for you?! This freakishly warm weather has my younger cat all wound up and clamoring to be outside as much as possible. He's going to be real disappointed when things get back to normal around here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.