Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my skin and bag combo. I thought the light color in the skin was cream but turns out it is a pale buttery yellow, it still looks ok. The fabric is the lighter portion of the Astrid fabric.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am so jealous!  What a beautiful combination.  We can all start a new career/business by becoming Kindle  accessory experts on what a well dressed Kindle should be wearing!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
They were made for each other.  Perfect!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Awesome color choices!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Great Kombo, such vivid colors.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luvmy4brats said:
BTW, I love your username. Is Reyn short for Reyna by any chance? My oldest daughter's name is Rayna. I don't often find many others with that name (although I don't know why, it's such a beautiful name)
No, it is short for my last name, Reynolds. And I agree Rayna is such a pretty name.

Thanks everyone.

Mala

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Reyn, do you happen to know the name of that BorsaBella fabric?  I haven't seen it on her site.  Is it a newer one?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is the Astrid fabric.  I requested she use the lighter background portion.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Wallflower was on my list, I love orange. Now you just need to load your own screensavers!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Reyn said:
It is the Astrid fabric. I requested she use the lighter background portion.
Thanks. It really is stunning.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I saw your skin on another thread and really liked it, but now that I see it w/your BB Bag I love it!  What a fantastic pair they make :)  I am not an "orange person" at all, but this is tempting me very much!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts