Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you have to be getting tired of me asking for cover advice, but I wanted to show you the visuals for the second book in my series. Granted, this is only a "first draft" so to speak, but I'd like opinions before I give my lovely designer final feedback.

The title, MY UNCONQUERABLE SOUL is huge. When "soul" goes over the pyramids, I think it will make the cover too busy. So I'm thinking we need to ditch the balloon. Or move it? The poppies are going over the flowers (the story deals w/ WWI, so i think they are important).

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
It's hard to tell without seeing "Soul" on the cover.  I would think it may fit offset to the right, where it wouldn't run into the balloon.  How large were you planning on making the word?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I love the theme and style you have going for the series!  Very pretty.  Can't you put "Soul" somewhere to the right?  That balloon is so attractive!

·
Registered
791 Posts
I like the balloon.
How about moving your name to the bottom and then My Unconquerable to the top, just under the flowers.
The more narrower 'My' seems perfect to fit there.
Then, add Soul.
I would make the balloon interact with the o in unconquerable or soul.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think it will be fine. Also, I love the new look you're going with for your covers! I think it works so much better, and it pops so much more, especially those rich colors.

·
Registered
495 Posts
How about right justifying Soul so it lines up at the end of Unconquerable?  That way it won't be over the balloon (which I like). And if you move your name to the bottom if would balance it out and you can see the map a bit more. - Jennifer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts