Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my beautiful ROH cover last which included a sleeping cat charm. :( Would anyone care to trade their sun for the cat? (I'm not really a cat person, either).

Thank you,

-Pat

·
Registered
216 Posts
Skydog said:
I received my beautiful ROH cover last which included a sleeping cat charm. :( Would anyone care to trade their sun for the cat? (I'm not really a cat person, either).

Thank you,

-Pat
I would love to trade a cat charm however, I just ordered my cover on Thrsday. It may be a while before I find out what they sent.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have a tree, and want to trade for a sun also... If anyone has?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
This sounds like a great place to trade your Oberon charms!  Just remember, if your charm is no longer available, edit your post to show that or delete the post!

Thanks!

Betsy

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the sun charm and don't care for it.  It doesn't really go with my Wave cover... if anyone wants to trade PM me :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Kindgirl said:
I have the sun charm and don't care for it. It doesn't really go with my Wave cover... if anyone wants to trade PM me :)
Well I live near the beach so I think sun and waves go great together! :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I still have the sleeping cat and looking for the Tree. So anyone with the Tree that wants the Cat, please PM me.

Note this charm is gone. Betsy

·
Registered
288 Posts
I traded it for a tree... it probably doesn't "go" with the wave to many people, but my experiences with beaches aren't the usual sunshine and umbrella ones.  I have spent a lot of time northern shores, lakes, and wooded waterfronts, so it felt so much more fitting.  Plus, I have an affinity for the woods as much as the water, and my next cover will be Tree of Life in green.  :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts