Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. It's me again, Margret.

I'm looking for bloggers and authors who might be interested in doing an author interview. I'm releasing the sequel to Death Has a Name on July 30th, and if anyone would take me up on it, I would like to do author interviews and blog spots around the world on or near that date. It is a Paranormal Mystery series, but the second book might even be classified Paranormal Romance, as Brodie finds a love interest in the process of this book.

The synopsis of the new book goes something like this (this is not the official back-flap synopsis... I'm still working on that):
The Truth is a force that few people can see, much less interact with. But Paranormal Investigator, Brodie Wade, can do both. And it has scarred him mentally and physically. Working together with Homicide Detective Phil Dawson, they must solve some of the most bizarre cases ever.

Brodie occasionally takes on other cases to pay the rent, and on a cold December day, he goes solo on a basic case in Oklahoma, where The Truth tells him of his own demise within the week. He returns to Chicago, determined to solve the riddle of his own demise when Phil calls to ask for his help in solving three strange murders at the Granspire Museum. When they meet with one of the accused, The Truth tells Brodie of the existence of a creature named Thaloc, and warns that Phil's life is at risk. Three existing murders, and two future murder plans? Brodie is stumped, worried, and confused.

Can Brodie solve the riddle and save his friend before his own clock runs out?
If anyone is interested, you can comment below, or send me an email to jhanel at gmail dot com.

I am looking forward to some GREAT questions. =)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Your post is a little confusing. Are you looking to conduct interviews, or give interviews? The title suggest one, but the content suggests another. Either way, I'll be happy to sign up. I post two author interviews on my blog site each week, as well as two book plugs. I have some interview slots open after the middle of July. If you would like to give an interview, just let me know and I'll send you the questionnaire. I send out about 20 questions and ask you to reply to 10. Thanks!

http://www.drennon.com

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh.. sorry about the confusion. I am wondering if any bloggers out there would like to host an author interview (or even character interview) for my new book.

I've changed the title. Hope that helps. =)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, Steven--I'd like to jump in and say I'd be very interested in doing an interview on your site. My second book is coming out August 1st. My first is here: Knight Errant

Your site is certainly content-packed! You've clearly put in lots of work.

Let me know--or ignore me if I'm being butt-insky. ;)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Jerry,

I'd love to have you guest post with an interview, or whatever you'd like, on my blog. I don't get insane amounts of traffic, but that's why I'm on the prowl for guest posts and author interviews. DM me or just let me know if you are interested and what you'd prefer to post.

-Nikki
http://www.nrwick.com

G

·
jhanel said:
Hello. It's me again, Margret.

I'm looking for bloggers and authors who might be interested in doing an author interview. I'm releasing the sequel to Death Has a Name on July 30th, and if anyone would take me up on it, I would like to do author interviews and blog spots around the world on or near that date. It is a Paranormal Mystery series, but the second book might even be classified Paranormal Romance, as Brodie finds a love interest in the process of this book.
Just because a character finds a love interest does NOT make the book a romance. Mitch finds a love interest in A Game of Blood, but frankly if I labeled that Paranormal Romance I would have people calling for my head on a pike. :eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bards and Sages (Julie) said:
... I would have people calling for my head on a pike. :eek:
Heh... true. I suppose I did mislabel that a little. Let me correct myself: It is a Paranormal Mystery with a romance twist. The romance itself plays a very big part of the plotline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts