Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to say I finally have Inferno, the sequel to Tempest, completed, and am now seeking honest beta reads of my work.  I'm sure there are still things that need to be improved and fixed as no one but me has seen it yet, and I'm hoping to have it published in July.  I'd prefer beta readers who have read Tempest, but readers who haven't are okay, too. 

Here's a short description (I haven't worked on the blurb much yet):

"As Janelle adjusts to her new life as a Tempest, she soon discovers that her kind isn't the only walking natural disaster in the world.  A girl she and Gary meet while vacationing in Hawaii has a secret...and if it falls into the wrong hands, it could mean the end of civilization as we know it."

I'm unable to return beta reads due to time constraints, but I will find some other way to repay my beta readers.  I'll gift free copies of my other books that are out now and possibly Amazon gift cards as well.  Right now I'll take 3 or 4 beta readers.  Feel free to leave a comment if you're interested and PM me with your email address.

NOTE:  I only am able to provide Word files and PDFs right now as I have not had any luck using converters to eBook formats.  They always mess up the formatting. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts